Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?
- Burninator
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am
Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?
Just wondering how his quality has held up. I remember it being top notch when he first came back but I haven’t ordered from him since early fall.
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?
I would also like to know. 
-
WarmFoothills
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am
Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?
I had Green MD yesterday, bought it mid-March. It was good! Don't think there was a substantial difference from his leaf back in the day. Wouldn't say it's the best kratom I've ever had but above average for sure.
And though not technically 2020, had some of his leaf from last fall, Green Hulu and Green Malay, both were very good! Malay was my favorite, dont have any left!
And though not technically 2020, had some of his leaf from last fall, Green Hulu and Green Malay, both were very good! Malay was my favorite, dont have any left!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?
Same questions here.. Stale Vendor Syndrome? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2465&p=47439&hilit=MOTARK#p47439
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
motarkbest
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm
Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?
I read stale vendor syndrome, lol. You don't need a customer service group, when your the fastest email responder in the country. That is right take a poll!!!BallzDeep9 wrote:Same questions here.. Stale Vendor Syndrome? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2465&p=47439&hilit=MOTARK#p47439
I'm not into getting 6 different people to post reviews at the same time so motark takes over half the page.