TFH suggestions?
- nomo
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am
TFH suggestions?
Looking for the BEST from TFH. Just tried the heavy red and red muna and it was awesome.. Looking for pain relief/sedation and/or euphoric strains for my next order. Lmk some of your go-to's/favs so i can get this placed! Thxthx
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 594
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: TFH suggestions?
For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
- nomo
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am
Re: TFH suggestions?
cool thanks i might try that out. forsure getting more red muna so i might look for a strain more euphoric to go with itRumRunner wrote:For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: TFH suggestions?
I'm totally opposite I don't think that Hangat is slow whatsoever I view it as a midspec red... But we are all different. I'd say wild crafted heavy red, wild red tfh, or 30year wild red are the best slow reds.... And then my personal favs are the slow greens actually 30yr wild slow green coarse, and deep jungle MDnomo wrote:cool thanks i might try that out. forsure getting more red muna so i might look for a strain more euphoric to go with itRumRunner wrote:For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
- nomo
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am
Re: TFH suggestions?
do you think i should order some of that 30yr wild slow green with the red muna?acejestyr15 wrote:I'm totally opposite I don't think that Hangat is slow whatsoever I view it as a midspec red... But we are all different. I'd say wild crafted heavy red, wild red tfh, or 30year wild red are the best slow reds.... And then my personal favs are the slow greens actually 30yr wild slow green coarse, and deep jungle MDnomo wrote:cool thanks i might try that out. forsure getting more red muna so i might look for a strain more euphoric to go with itRumRunner wrote:For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: TFH suggestions?
I'm with Ace on that 30 year wild red Hangat is more mid-spec Red for me. When I asked Gumby for a daytime red that was the strain he said may be a daytime red. I guess dose size may also come into play
30 year wild red Hangat is a excellent strain and worth getting IMO
30 year wild red Hangat is a excellent strain and worth getting IMO
-
Love_Redz
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 pm
Re: TFH suggestions?
I agree the Red Hangat is mid spec some times it acts as a fast red for me which I love, that said I can get some goood sedation from almost any leaf if I take enough, but the red Muna is excellent as wild red TFH , wild crafted gold TFH-A6IR, Emerald Elephant AIR-23 is also relaxing to me and euphoric I like everything from TFH that I’ve tried
- nomo
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am
Re: TFH suggestions?
awesome might try some of those next. getting red muna, super red sunda and 30yr wild slow green asap for my next orderLove_Redz wrote:I agree the Red Hangat is mid spec some times it acts as a fast red for me which I love, that said I can get some goood sedation from almost any leaf if I take enough, but the red Muna is excellent as wild red TFH , wild crafted gold TFH-A6IR, Emerald Elephant AIR-23 is also relaxing to me and euphoric I like everything from TFH that I’ve tried