TFH suggestions?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
nomo
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am

TFH suggestions?

Post by nomo »

Looking for the BEST from TFH. Just tried the heavy red and red muna and it was awesome.. Looking for pain relief/sedation and/or euphoric strains for my next order. Lmk some of your go-to's/favs so i can get this placed! Thxthx
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by RumRunner »

For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
User avatar
nomo
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by nomo »

RumRunner wrote:For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
cool thanks i might try that out. forsure getting more red muna so i might look for a strain more euphoric to go with it
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by acejestyr15 »

nomo wrote:
RumRunner wrote:For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
cool thanks i might try that out. forsure getting more red muna so i might look for a strain more euphoric to go with it
I'm totally opposite I don't think that Hangat is slow whatsoever I view it as a midspec red... But we are all different. I'd say wild crafted heavy red, wild red tfh, or 30year wild red are the best slow reds.... And then my personal favs are the slow greens actually 30yr wild slow green coarse, and deep jungle MD
User avatar
nomo
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by nomo »

acejestyr15 wrote:
nomo wrote:
RumRunner wrote:For sedation and sleep, get the 30 year wild red Hangat. No euphoria with this one, but it knocks me out.
cool thanks i might try that out. forsure getting more red muna so i might look for a strain more euphoric to go with it
I'm totally opposite I don't think that Hangat is slow whatsoever I view it as a midspec red... But we are all different. I'd say wild crafted heavy red, wild red tfh, or 30year wild red are the best slow reds.... And then my personal favs are the slow greens actually 30yr wild slow green coarse, and deep jungle MD
do you think i should order some of that 30yr wild slow green with the red muna?
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

I'm with Ace on that 30 year wild red Hangat is more mid-spec Red for me. When I asked Gumby for a daytime red that was the strain he said may be a daytime red. I guess dose size may also come into play

30 year wild red Hangat is a excellent strain and worth getting IMO
Love_Redz
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by Love_Redz »

I agree the Red Hangat is mid spec some times it acts as a fast red for me which I love, that said I can get some goood sedation from almost any leaf if I take enough, but the red Muna is excellent as wild red TFH , wild crafted gold TFH-A6IR, Emerald Elephant AIR-23 is also relaxing to me and euphoric I like everything from TFH that I’ve tried
User avatar
nomo
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am

Re: TFH suggestions?

Post by nomo »

Love_Redz wrote:I agree the Red Hangat is mid spec some times it acts as a fast red for me which I love, that said I can get some goood sedation from almost any leaf if I take enough, but the red Muna is excellent as wild red TFH , wild crafted gold TFH-A6IR, Emerald Elephant AIR-23 is also relaxing to me and euphoric I like everything from TFH that I’ve tried
awesome might try some of those next. getting red muna, super red sunda and 30yr wild slow green asap for my next order
Post Reply